Since 2001 Preferred Business Services Provider
has supported the growth of hundreds of organizations, including retailers, wholesalers,
franchisees, professional services, military, government, property investors, non-profits, and dozens of contractor disciplines. A magna cum laude graduate of
Pepperdine University and an Advanced/Enterprise/Online QuickBooks certified ProAdvisor with more than 20 years experience in finance/human resources/operations/project management,
Laura Lee Lukunich has earned a position as Central Pennsylvania's highest
rated and highest certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor by consistently delivering honest solutions to the small business and non-profit communities
- Complimentary consulting to assure you secure the correct version of QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Implementation
- QuickBooks Bookkeeping
- Human Resources: QuickBooks Staff Hiring
Current Business Associations in Addition to Preferred Business Services Provider
- Founder: Passion for Mother's Flowers, since 2009 a consortium that developed and maintains a Hampden Township Community Memorial Garden where we honor loved ones lost to cancer.
- Co-Owner/Operations Manager: Radle Electric "Your Pet Friendly Contractor,"
an award winning, veteran/family owned residential electrical contractor since 2005. RadleElectric.com.
Prior Business Associations
Non-Profit Associations - Current and Prior
- Program Manager: Identified strategic partners that materialized into joint ventures and increased revenue. Developed and implemented numerous operations restructuring strategies that included improved
customer service, increased employee satisfaction, and increased profitability. Developed a company-wide project implementation strategy that increased
revenue by 5-10% on a per project basis.
- Project Manager: Managed up to 80 finance/IT/HR staff for the implementation of multiple ERP systems for government and corporate entities. Implemented police department
CAD/RMS system; recipient of Outstanding Performance Award from City of Culver City Police Department. Developed and taught a train-the-trainer
workshop for IT instructors, multiple project management seminars, and numerous Microsoft classes. Managed the development of high-end computer and web-based
intellectual, interactive training solutions for major retailers.
- Current Sponsor and Volunteer: LEEK, serving America's wounded veterans' healing through hunting and fishing. www.LEEKPreserve.org
- Current Member: Elks, West Shore Lodge 2257.
CONTACT (Hours of Operation By Appointment Only)
- Lifetime Member: VFW Post 6704.
- Current Member: Mechanicsburg Sportsmen's Association.
- Lifetime Member: National Rifle Association.
- 2016-2018: Cumberland County Republican Committeewoman, Hampden 7.
- 2014-2017: LEEK Board Treasurer Serving America's wounded veterans' healing through hunting and fishing. www.LEEKPreserve.org
- Veterans Resource Central Board of Directors Secretary and Mentor: Assisted veterans with their re-entry to
civilian life through career development.
- SCORE Mentor: Developed and taught free QuickBooks workshops for entrepreneurs.
- Canine Corps Fund Raising Host, Sponsor, and Volunteer: Organized multiple New Year's day fund raising polar bear dips to
raise funds to support free housing and veterinary care of canine family members of deployed Iraq and Afghan soldiers.
- Junior Achievement Mentor: Mentored young women.
- Big Sisters Mentor: Mentored young women.
- Mail: 2226 Gettysburg Road, Camp Hill, PA 17011
- Telephone: 717-395-8088
- Email: email@example.com