Current Business Associations
- Author: Launched 2020, the author and the spirit of her beloved German Weimaraner Mr. Wyatt Earp take you on a journey of healing and Over The Rainbow
adventures. Visit Author Page and Visit Facebook Page
- Founder Memorial Garden: Founded 2009, developed and maintains a Hampden Township Community Memorial Garden, Passion for Mother's Flowers, where we honor loved ones lost to cancer. Passion for Mother's Flowers
- Owner Radle Electric: Since 2005, Radle Electric "Your Pet Friendly Contractor" is an award winning, veteran/family owned residential electrical
contractor. Radle Electric.
- QuickBooks Consultant: Since 2001, supporting the growth of small business with QuickBooks. QuickBooks Consutling
Prior Business Associations
- Program Manager: Identified strategic partners that materialized into joint ventures and increased revenue. Developed and implemented numerous operations restructuring strategies that included improved customer service,
increased employee satisfaction, and increased profitability. Developed a company-wide project implementation strategy that increased revenue by 5-10% on a per project basis.
- Project Manager: Managed up to 80 finance/IT/HR staff for the implementation of multiple ERP systems for government and corporate entities. Implemented police department CAD/RMS system; recipient of Outstanding Performance
Award from City of Culver City Police Department. Developed and taught a train-the-trainer workshop for IT instructors, multiple project management seminars, and numerous Microsoft classes. Managed the development of
high-end computer and web-based intellectual, interactive training solutions for major retailers.
Non-Profit Associations Current and Prior
- Current Sponsor and Volunteer: LEEK, serving America's wounded veterans' healing through hunting and fishing. www.LEEKPreserve.org
- Current Member: Elks, West Shore Lodge 2257.
- Lifetime Member: VFW Post 6704.
- Current Member: Mechanicsburg Sportsmen's Association.
- Lifetime Member: National Rifle Association.
- 2016-2018: Cumberland County Republican Committeewoman, Hampden 7.
- 2014-2017: LEEK Board Treasurer Serving America's wounded veterans' healing through hunting and fishing. www.LEEKPreserve.org
- Veterans Resource Central Board of Directors Secretary and Mentor: Assisted veterans with their re-entry to civilian life through career development.
- SCORE Mentor: Developed and taught free QuickBooks workshops for entrepreneurs.
- Canine Corps Fund Raising Host, Sponsor, and Volunteer: Organized multiple New Year's day fund raising polar bear dips to raise funds to support free housing and veterinary care of canine family members of deployed Iraq and
- Junior Achievement Mentor: Mentored young women.
- Big Sisters Mentor: Mentored young women.
- Mail: 2226 Gettysburg Road, Camp Hill, PA 17011
- Telephone: 717-395-8088
- Email: email@example.com