A magna cum laude graduate of Pepperdine University and Advanced, Enterprise, and Online Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®, Laura Lee Lukunich has more than 20 years experience in corporate finance, human resources, operations, and project management. While residing in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA, in 2001 Laura Lee launched Preferred Business Services Provider . After 21 years in CA, in 2005 Laura Lee returned to her roots in Camp Hill, PA.
Business Associations in Addition to Quickbooks Consulting - Current
• Founder: Passion for Mother's Flowers, since 2009 a consortium that developed and maintains a Hampden Township Community Memorial Garden where we honor loved ones lost to cancer.
• Co-Owner/Operations Manager: Radle Electric, LLC "Your Pet Friendly Contractor," veteran and family owned / operated residential electrical contractor since 2005. Repeat recipient of both Harrisburg Magazine's Simply the Best and Angie's List Super Service awards. RadleElectric.com.
Business Associations - Prior
• Program Manager: Identified strategic partners that materialized into joint ventures and increased revenue. Developed and implemented numerous operations restructuring strategies that included improved customer service, increased employee satisfaction, and increased profitability. Developed a company-wide project implementation strategy that increased revenue by 5-10% on a per project basis.
• Project Manager: Managed up to 80 finance/IT/HR staff for the implementation of multiple ERP systems for government and corporate entities. Implemented police department CAD/RMS system; recipient of Outstanding Performance Award from City of Culver City Police Department. Developed and taught a train-the-trainer workshop for IT instructors, multiple project management seminars, and numerous Microsoft classes. Managed the development of high-end computer and web-based intellectual, interactive training solutions for major retailers.
Non-Profit Associations - Current and Prior
• Current Sponsor and Volunteer: LEEK, serving America's wounded veterans' healing through hunting and fishing. www.LEEKPreserve.org
• Current Member: Elks, West Shore Lodge 2257.
• Current Member: VFW Post 6704.
• Current Member: American Legion Post 109.
• Current Member: Mechanicsburg Sportsmen's Association.
• Lifetime Member: National Rifle Association.
• 2016-2018: Cumberland County Republican Committeewoman, Hampden 7.
• 2014-2017: LEEK Board Treasurer Serving America's wounded veterans' healing through hunting and fishing. www.LEEKPreserve.org
• Veterans Resource Central Board of Directors Secretary and Mentor: Assisted veterans with their re-entry to civilian life through career development.
• SCORE Mentor: Developed and taught free QuickBooks workshops for entrepreneurs.
• Canine Corps Fund Raising Host, Sponsor, and Volunteer: Organized multiple New Year's day fund raising polar bear dips to raise funds to support free housing and veterinary care of canine family members of deployed Iraq and Afghan soldiers.
• Junior Achievement Mentor: Mentored young women.
• Big Sisters Mentor: Mentored young women.QuickBooks and QuickBooks ProAdvisor are registered trademarks and/or registered service marks of Intuit Inc., used with permission.